Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Numero Uno

Hi ya'll,

I am very excited to be able to take sometime out of my week and come here and just write about all of it! It will be great for me! 
So here is my frist entry, dun dun dun dun!!

Let's start off by getting everyone aquainted with the craziness that is my life. 

I work at Blum's Intimate Apparrel and Swimwear. I LOVE MY JOB, and the peeps I work with. 
Adam is my fiance, he sells commercial roofing for Firestone, and he seems to really enjoy it. 
Moe Bear (a.k.a. moe beat, beans, beak-da, and bubba) is our silly little yippy dog. 
and the most important person ever is little miss Annabelle Rose, nicknames are as follows; Bella Boo, booboo, baby girl, Belle, Rookie, and most often I just call her Belly.
We moved here to New York exactly one year ago!!

Funny Fact about my family----we unintentionally do things on holidays other then celebrate that holiday.
July 4th 2009- the day Adam and I met.
Christmas Eve 2010- the day Adam proposed.
Halloween 2011-Closing date on our new house
St Patrick's Day 2012-Our wedding

So now you have been introduced, which really was probably pointless considering mostly people I already know will be reading this...oh well!

Now I will just end with some fun photos! Enjoy and have a great week!! See ya!

 Playing with daddy
Loving mama's blankie from her childhood!
 Our first photo together August 2009

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I have a blog, too...and it's not nearly as witty as yours! I miss you!! I need to update mine, my life has been changing so fast.. Nothing new to you, I see! :)

    ReplyDelete