Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Late! I'm Late!

Oh my goodness how I miss blogging!! I feel like its been a million years. 
It has been busy around here and when I have down time all I find myself doing is reading my book (Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult) or working on the wedding list with addresses and who may or may not come and how many guests and blah blah blah!
It is all very time comsuming.

In other news, I am on my way to the doctor right now to possibly have my anxiety meds changed to a higher dosage. I don't know if it is just because of the higher rate of stress I am feeling I am under or what but I feel like the medication isnt working as fabulously as it used to. 
Also, ever heard of runner's knee??? 
It is PAINFUL! After running the 8k I started feeling some super sharp pains in my right knee after sitting for an extended period of time and when going down stairs. So I am going to go get the checked out before it worsens.

For exciting news...we picked out cabinets and countertops!!! Woo freakin Hoo! More on that later :)

OK we gotsta go to the doc and then off to Annabelle's music class. 
Ya'll have a great day!

be expecting an entry on the progress of the house very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment