Sunday, January 1, 2012

woah...a whole year is over?!

2011 brought soooo many great memories and not to mention the greatest gift ever, Annabelle, duh!

In the past year we:
HAD A BABY!
Visited TX twice
bought a house
Planned our wedding
ran an 8k
watched a crap ton of The Office
drove to NH and Boston
went to an NHL game
went to an NFL game
moved in with Adam's parents
Felt like grownups on a daily basis
obsessed over our daughter
demo-ed the house
laughed a lot at ourselves learning new parent things
were happy :)

In the past year I:
crafted
read a lot of books
started this blog
had serious surgery...a c section!
had to deal with some wicked bad anxiety
felt helpless
fell in love with my daughter
breastfed
flew on a plane with Annabelle alone
interviewed and got on a reality tv show, but bowed out
lost my milk while traveling
spent lots of time with my soon to be mother in law
missed my mom a ton
became obsessed with mommy and me classes
realized that I am the luckiest mom in the world, no joke.

In the past (almost) year Annabelle:
opened her eyes and took her first breath 2/11/11
nursed
became a dada's girl
projectile vomited ALOT
slept...a ton
swam in the pool
pooped in the tub while mom was having a girls night and dad was home alone
took 4 plane rides
did some road tripping
looked at lots of houses with mama and dada
fell in love with doggies
blow kisses
laughed on the swings
walking all over, but prefers to have someone to hold onto.
pointed at a lot of men with glasses thinking they were grandpa
enjoyed doing housework with grandma
learned to do pretty smiles from momo
skyped
read books
3 photoshoots
sat in a scary man's lap at the mall, Santa
was spoiled by everyone

It has been a great year and seriously flown by!!

In other news, the house is making serious progress! Dry wall is up and it looks like a new house. I can't believe the shape it has taken. Feels like things are really starting to happen, and now the hard ppart for me starts. Picking colors...I know what I want in the living/dining room but I am freakin clueless for the kitchen. I will upload some pictures of the house progress once I get a few pictures of color inspiration or a clue as to what direction I am going to take. 






ok kids hope you are safe tonight and if I am absent again for a while I am sorry! Have a great weekend! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment