Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Einstein said it best...

My oh my what a horrible blogger I have been lately.

I feel like at a time like this in my life I should be doing more blogging rather then less blogging. 
There has been so much going on and so much that has been making me crazy that I should really find more time to come here and let loose. It really is therapeutic...yeah I said it. 
I love blogging.

So about the whole life being wild and crazy and me wanting to just explode...

The house officially has dry wall...ceilings are painted and paint colors have been chosen. 
IT LOOKS BALLER!!
Cabinets should be in soon, and tile has to be ordered asap.
We decided to go with a gray tile, and light gray grout. Our cabinets will be a dark brown maple, and the counter top is Corian called "chalk white".
 We are going with "Golden Haze" aka yellow paint color for the kitchen and a silvery gray for the dining/living room.

Look at how far it has come, already!

BEFORE:




AFTER DEMO AND DRYWALL
 notice the the place where Tristan is standing is where the stick man is standing in picture above.
Hopefully that gives you a better perspective and
understanding of how much has changed!

We are also shuffling to get all of our last minute things done for the wedding. Invitations just went out and getting addresses was not has terrible as I anticipated, and against my own will Adam did all of the addresses on the envelopes (I was biting my nails through it all) and they came out beautifully! And we saved a ton of $$$!!

Adam said him and I should write a book about how to save money while planning a wedding. We have been taking so many shortcuts!

Besides that, we are still living at Adam's parents and its going really well, Annabelle loves getting up in the morning and seeing Grandma and Grandpa. She has started getting REALLY attached to Grandpa. Like, "take me away from him and I'll scream my bloody brains out" kind of attached. It's cute, but stings the ear drums.

Adam's grandfather passed away on Jan 2nd, and I am very sad that Annabelle won't remember him, but I am feel so overjoyed that he knew her. They loved eachother, regardless of her remembering or not and it was wonderful to see them together. She brought so much joy to him and I loved seeing him smile at her. Came across this quote the day he died and posted it on Facebook, but I want to share it again because of the perfect way it expressed how I was feeling.

Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children and the younger generation. For they are us, our bodies are only wilted leaves on the tree of life. ~Albert Einstein

Adam's family is all coming in this weekend for his Grandpa's memorial and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone.


As for Belly;

SHE IS SAYING MAMA AGAIN!!!!!
It was her official first word but then she learned how to say Dada and apparently that one rolled off the tongue easier so yeah...but alas, she is saying mama again. So now everyone and everything is mama, dada or boo (balloon). Or g-ee, for Doggy. haha

The kitchen gets painted tonight so you might be in for another late night update! We will see.

Oh and I forgot to tell you what has been taking up every open moment in my life, after the baby, work, wedding centerpieces and sleeping, my new kindle. Holy obsessed with reading over here!

ok, catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment