Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the house we go....

Well not to live but just to peek around so you 
 guys can see some progress!!


(sorry all these photos were taken on an overcast day with my iphone)


 Trying to pick colors for the master and we went with...
the lighter blue.



and the bathroom...
 went with green :)
did you notice the pink toilet is gone!?!?!?!?!?!
and this is our new sink to replace the old pink one.
 We'll be having the tub stained white in a month or so.


and the kitchen...



 I AM SO IN LOVE WITH OUR CABINETS!

We don't have hardware on them yet but I could just look at our cabinets all day :):):)





 and our stainless steel appliances...I'm drooling!

DRUMROLL PLEASE...




 




WOOD FLOORS ARE MAKING AN APPEARANCE! 
You only get a peek though until they are all done!

take a quick peek at a before and after of part of the living room too before ya leave!

BEFORE:

 
 AFTER:


ok kids catch ya later!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this work in progress! I've decided i'm just gonna move in with y'all lol. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete