Saturday, March 3, 2012

shhhh




She loves Moe Bear so much, mostly he thinks she is ridiculous but let's her do whatever she wants to him because she shares ALL of her food with him.


 Someone is in a big girl car seat now!! and loving it!!

 helping PaPa at lowes
 my loves
 getting amped for Easter!
 Out on a date with mom and aunt Tracy
Some days when the baby is sleeping and the dog won't stop barking at the wind (or the mailman or a child playing in the street) or he nips at a family members ankles that he doesn't recognize, or he won't get out from under my feet and I trip over him 76 times, I want to send him to a family that wants him and would love him and play with him. 

Then I think, but they would have to let him sleep in their bed, and they have to remember that he eats lunch at 1230 while we sit down and have lunch,  the secret is to hand house guests treats before they walk in the door to get him to like them, and if you tell him to love his baby he will run over to the baby and give her kisses and make her laugh. 

 And then I remember that he brings so much joy to our little family.

 I think oh god I can't get rid of him. He is a part of this family. 
A huge part. 
But it doesn't mean I don't come across the thought a couple times a week. 

Moe Bear just needs to get the memo that nap time is the only part of mommy's day to get ANYTHING done...so him being quiet is crucial!

Where's the dog whisperer when ya need him?! 

I love Moe Bear, he's such a spaztastic, loving pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment