Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just keep swimming

7 weeks of Mommy and Me Swim Classes- $40
Leotard to swim in for Annabelle because the entire state of NY is out of bathing suits for the year- $6.99
Seeing her splash for the entire 35 minutes of the class with a "shit eating grin" on her face- PRICELESS

I was so thrilled when another fellow mommy came into my work yesterday looking for a bathing suit for herself. She gave me all the dirt on the class she was going to be taking with her 10 mo. old daughter and I headed over as soon as I could to sign us up. I think its such a great deal, and you know I am all about getting out of the house with Belly. Especially during the long cold winter.

She had such a great time and I think (keep your fingers crossed) I made a mommy friend (the lady that came into my work). She was super nice and seemed rather normal..which I'll be quite honest, is so hard to find when you aren't from the area. 

I have a few other normal mom friends but they work school hours and are only off during the weekends, which is opposite for me. BOO!

So let's hope this new mom has a similiar sched and we can rock out tuesday, thursday, friday with le baybays.

I am such a lazy butt today and will not be posting photos, but don't you worry your pretty little faces...Halloween pics coming soon!!!

Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment